Home > Products > PRODUCTS FOR HEARING LOSS
Hall Telecommunications Supply is your leading Canadian
wholesale distributor for connectivity products.
CLARITY EXPANDABLE Amplified Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Answering Machine
Product # BT914
The BT914 allows you to enjoy amplified calls without a landline. It pairs with your cell phone or other mobile device to make calls.
Amplify home or cell phone calls with the BT914. This loud 40-decibel cordless phone pairs up with up to two mobile devices so you can enjoy crystal-clear amplified calls without using a landline.
A landline jack is included so you may take calls from both mobile and landline if you wish. Separate ringtones can be designated so you can easily distingish a landline call from a mobile call.
Up to five (5) additional handsets may be added so you can have amplified Bluetooth calling throughout your household (BT914HS - sold separately).
- Cellphone At Home allows you to MAKE & RECEIVE CALLS "with" or "without" a landline connection
- Pair up to two (2) Bluetooth phones, headsets or accessories
- Patented Clarity Power technology clearly amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB
- Download up to 1,000 contacts from your cell phone via Bluetooth
- DECT 6.0 interference-free technology
- Adjustable tone control
- Digital Answering Machine
- Loud and clear handset speakerphone
- Easy-to-read Caller ID display that flashes as a visual ringer
- Ten (10) loud-and-clear ringtones that can be programmed for each line or paired device
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Expandable up to five (5) total handsets (BT914HS)
- Hearing aid compatible
- One (1) year warranty
Product Literature (PDF)
USER MANUAL, ENGLISH (PDF)
USER MANUAL, FRENCH (PDF)
CLARITY EXPANDABLE HANDSET FOR BT914 AMPLIFIED BLUETOOTH COM
All illustrations, specifications, photographs and information shown are based on information available at the time of publication. Hall Telecommunications Supply reserves the right to change information, pricing, policies and product specifications at any time without prior notice. For additional information, please contact us at the telephone number(s) or e-mail address listed below.