Home > Products > LOW VISION PRODUCTS > TALKING CALLER ID
Hall Telecommunications Supply is your leading Canadian
wholesale distributor for connectivity products.
CLARITY XLC3-4PLUS EXPANDABLE AMPLIFIED (50+dB) INCOMING & OUTGOING (15dB) TALKING & VISUAL CALLER ID SPEAKERPHONE
Product # XLC3-4PLUS
The XLC3-4PLUS is IDEAL for those with HEARING, SIGHT AND MOBILITY PROBLEMS.
EXPANDABLE UP TO 3HANDSETS (for a total of 4)
The LARGE BACKLIT BUTTONS on the talking dial pad & the LOUD Powerful 50+dB AMPLIFICATION & the TALKING & VISUAL CALLER ID & the option for amplifiying OUTGOING volume combine to provide a perfect solution for those that require a solution for MULTIPLE areas of challenge.
The CLARITY LOGIC BLUE BUTTON) provides DIRECT ACCESS to a Canadian Care Customer/Technical Service Representative who can trouble shoot your phone and remotely program it.
- Hear clearly with DCP digital amplification up to 50 decibels and four (4) tone settings
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- High contrast Caller ID screen with large font in either English, Spanish or French languages
- Talking Caller ID in either English or French
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is pushed in either English or French
- Extra loud, flashing ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones and voicemail indicator
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm or 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out (included)
- Expandable up to three (3) extra handsets (XLC3.6+HS)
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility Can be wall mounted to avoid using counter or desk space Superior Technology.
- A solution for Moderate-to-Severe Hearing Loss
- A solution for Low Speech
- A solution for Limited Mobility
- A solution for Low Vision
- Desk & Wall Mountable
- One (1) year warranty
Product Literature (PDF)
USER MANUAL (PDF)
QUICK START GUIDE (PDF)
|Click here to watch video about this product!|
All illustrations, specifications, photographs and information shown are based on information available at the time of publication. Hall Telecommunications Supply reserves the right to change information, pricing, policies and product specifications at any time without prior notice. For additional information, please contact us at the telephone number(s) or e-mail address listed below.