Home > Products > PRODUCTS FOR HEARING LOSS
Hall Telecommunications Supply is your leading Canadian
wholesale distributor for connectivity products.
SERENE BIG BUTTON AMPLIFED UP TO 55+dB WITH TALKING CID CORDLESS SPEAKERPHONE
Product # CL60
The CL60 is ideal for those with HEARING LOSS, LOW VISION or LIMITED MOBILITY.
The CL60 has HIGH-DEFINITION SOUND TECHNOLOGY for UNMATCHED CLARITY, a new standard in amplified telephone technology.
Includes one base handset with charger cradle whowever it is expandable up to five (5) handsets.
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 55+dB (600 times), the most powerful in its class.
- Selectable Tone Settings allows you to boost & enhance the speech you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again.
- Latest Digital Sound Processing (DSP).
- DSP technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones.
- Caller ID and Call Waiting on large and brightly back-lit display.
- Selectable loud and clear voice enunciation of the caller's number.
- Selectable talk-back key pad.
- High performance speakerphone.
- Visual Voice mail indicator.
- User friendly and intuitive design layout with large and brightly back-lit keys.
- One touch Call-for-Help button for hands-free emergency calls
- 3 one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- Bright ring flashers and super loud ringer on handset and base.
- Selectable loud ringer.
- DECT 6.0 transmission technology for superior performance and range.
- Jacks for headset, neck loop, tele-coil and other accessories.
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage.
- Hearing aid compatible handset.
- Belt clip for easy carrying.
- Expandable up to five (5) handsets (with CL60APHS).
- Amplified dB Level (Amplify Off): 0 to 18 dB
- Amplified dB Level (Amplify On): 37 to 55 dB (measured at 2.8 Khz with Tone=4)
- Tone Control Settings: 4 settings (T1 = lowest tone, T4 = highest tone)
- Battery backup in base supports full amplification and all functions during AC power outage
- Hearing Aid Compatible Receiver: Yes
- Auto-Amplify switch (Auto-Reset Switch): Yes
- Ringer Loudness: Hi Mid Low (95dBA max)
- Ringer Tone Selection: 10 on handset and 5 on base
- Ring Flasher: Yes (on handset and base)
- Speakerphone: Yes
- Large LCD Display with Backlight: Yes (45 mm x 24 mm)
- Talking CID & Talking Keypad: Yes (English & French)
- One-Touch Memory Buttons: 3
- Phonebook Memories: 150
- Incoming CID Memories: 40
- Outgoing Call List: 10
- Dialing Method: Tone / Pulse
- Intercom Paging: Yes
- Redial/Pause Key: Yes
- 2.5 mm Headset Jack: Yes
- Belt Clip: Yes
- Handset Size: 7.0 x 2.1 x 1.2
- Base Size: 6.7 x 3.1 x 5.0
Base Weight: 16 oz.
- Operating: 0 to 30C
- Storage: -10 to 40C
- AC Adapter: UL listed 7.5VDC, 500 mA
- Base Battery: Optional 4 x AAA size NiMH-rechargeable batteries (provided by user).
Product Literature (PDF)
QUICK USER GUIDE ENGLISH (PDF)
USER MANUAL ENGLISH (PDF)
Guide rapide CL60 & CL35 FRENCH (PDF)
USER MANUAL FRENCH (PDF)
SERENE CL60APHS EXPANDABLE HANDSET AMPLIFIES UP TO 55+dB FOR
All illustrations, specifications, photographs and information shown are based on information available at the time of publication. Hall Telecommunications Supply reserves the right to change information, pricing, policies and product specifications at any time without prior notice. For additional information, please contact us at the telephone number(s) or e-mail address listed below.