Home > Products > PRODUCTS FOR HEARING LOSS
Hall Telecommunications Supply is your leading Canadian
wholesale distributor for connectivity products.
SERENE CL60APHS EXPANDABLE HANDSET AMPLIFIES UP TO 55+dB FOR CL60, CL60A
Product # CL60APHS
The CLAPHS EXPANDABLE HANDSET is ideal for those with HEARING LOSS, LOW VISION or LIMITED MOBILITY.
The CL60 & CLAPHS has HIGH-DEFINITION SOUND TECHNOLOGY for UNMATCHED CLARITY, a new standard in amplified telephone technology.
Expand to five (5) handsets with CL60 main unit
For a "DETAILED USERS MANUAL" for CL60HS operations plse (see CL60 USERS MANUAL).
- Expandable handset for CL60, CL60A
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 55+dB (600 times), the most powerful in its class.
- Selectable Tone Settings allows you to boost & enhance the speech you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again.
- Latest Digital Sound Processing (DSP).
- DSP technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones.
- Caller ID and Call Waiting on large and brightly back-lit display.
- Selectable loud and clear voice enunciation of the caller's number.
- Selectable talk-back key pad.
- High performance speakerphone.
- Visual Voice mail indicator.
- User friendly and intuitive design layout with large and brightly back-lit keys.
- One touch Call-for-Help button for hands-free emergency calls
- 3 one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- Bright ring flashers and super loud ringer on handset and base.
- Selectable loud ringer.
- DECT 6.0 transmission technology for superior performance and range.
- Jacks for headset, neck loop, tele-coil and other accessories.
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage.
- Hearing aid compatible handset.
- Belt clip for easy carrying.
- Expandable up to five (5) handsets.
USER MANUAL (PDF)
SERENE BIG BUTTON AMPLIFED UP TO 55+dB WITH TALKING CID CORD
All illustrations, specifications, photographs and information shown are based on information available at the time of publication. Hall Telecommunications Supply reserves the right to change information, pricing, policies and product specifications at any time without prior notice. For additional information, please contact us at the telephone number(s) or e-mail address listed below.