Home > Products > PRODUCTS FOR HEARING LOSS
Hall Telecommunications Supply is your leading Canadian
wholesale distributor for connectivity products.
SN5147 AMPLIFIED CORDED/CORDLESS ANSWERING SYSTEM WITH BIG BUTTONS AND DISPLAY
Product # SN5147
Make independent living easier with the VTech CareLine SN5147 Amplified Corded/Cordless Phone System with 90dB Extra-Loud Visual Ringer, Big Buttons & Large Display. Designed for seniors and the hard of hearing, this system features large buttons and displays with full-duplex speakerphones to make dialling calls as simple as possible.
- Big buttons and large display are easy to read when making calls
- 50dB Audio Assist lets you turn up the volume on your conversations to make hearing and speaking easier
- DECT 6.0 technology ensures clear, interference-free calls
- Loud 90dB decibel ringer volume makes it easier for the elderly and hard-of-hearing individuals to hear when the phone is ringing
- Visual ringing indicator alerts you to calls with flashing lights to for audio as well as visual indications of incoming calls
- 4 photo speed dial buttons on the Photo Dial handset let you attach a photo to your quick access buttons to make reaching frequently-dialed friends and family as easy as touching a button
- Full duplex handset speakerphone allows you to talk on the phone hands-free
- Includes cordless handset and corded handset attached to the base
- Caller ID announce makes it simple to know who is calling
- Slow play function slows down recorded calls to pick up details easier
PRODUCT LITERATURE ENGLISH (PDF)
PRODUCT LITERATURE FRENCH (PDF)
USER MANUAL ENGLISH (PDF)
USER MANUAL FRENCH (PDF)
All illustrations, specifications, photographs and information shown are based on information available at the time of publication. Hall Telecommunications Supply reserves the right to change information, pricing, policies and product specifications at any time without prior notice. For additional information, please contact us at the telephone number(s) or e-mail address listed below.